Sunday, June 24, 2007


I have processed the images now and must confess that I feel very honoured to have been invited to shoot with my favourite America Ray Santana on a very special Wedding on the exclusive Fischer Island. With very little sleep for three nights we shot continuously capturing moments where they were and making other moments. Ray I cannot thank you enough for the invite and I loved the Nikon boy link up. Also Kevin Meyers was great and I hope a life long friend in the making. We had a blast and we will do it again in Oregan sometime I know.
On to the images, Ray and Kevin have sampled a few so go check things out, here are a few I picked out as memories of the occasion and a testiment to the capabilities of Nikon at 400-800 ISO for the techies amongst us.Miami never sleeps and neither did we but the adrenalin the fun and the friends made it all one of the best Weddings I have every attended and worked on. Bless you guys. T the Brit