Saturday, May 19, 2007

Every so often things conspire to bring together a perfect storm. This day was one such day. Two of the worlds great wedding photographers in one place. Two different styles both a huge influence to my photography and attitude in helping to provide the best service to a bride for a given price.
Joe Buissink famous for capturing the moment in B&W film and Yervant for creating the moment in digital.

So I had them for what felt like a whole day to myself and I asked lots of questions and furthered my technique and attitude to my photography. Yervant brought some real insights into the glamour of Wedding Photography and was very humble.

Joe was his usual creative self, always looking for the new moment to capture.

There are a couple of other greats I hope to meet in time, until then I allowed myself a little hero worship on the side. Nice Cheese !!!!