Thursday, June 14, 2007


So after the Wedding Shoot I had a chance to do the 4 great things everyone must do in Miami. I am sure there are many more things but with limited time and strength I chose these.

1. Suck it up with a friend in the Delano Hotel, take in the sights and have a coffee.











2. Check out the beach and all the associated fun,
humidity like storm clouds and extreme heat and of course the sun beds and the beautiful people spilling out of the Hotels to leather themselves. Perfect Sunday afternoon.




3. Enjoy the Art Deco which is not my favourite but in Miami it actually works. In fact anything else would just be wrong. Ocean Drive is the famous area along with the Versace palace, but alas Lincoln Av and Collins will hit the spot also.

4. Last of all get yourself down to Ocean Drive and check out the Havana style scenery. There are lots of things to see and check out the A -lister sitting in one of the cars, I will not spoil it for you.
Well thought I would post up while I continue to process some cool images from the big Wedding. I got some real moments during the days, tear, screams, laughter and singing. Saty tuned. Hope you liked Miami. x