Monday, June 11, 2007


Bienvenudo a Miami !!!
I've landed and I am a little tired. Virgin were superb, gave me extra leg room and treated me perfectly, I watched Zodiac (highly recommended) check it out the acting and the lighting is awesome.



So I hooked up with one of Miami's greats Ray Santana and a new photographer from Oregan Kevin Meyers to shoot probably one of the coolest Weddings so far. If you know Fisher Island, then I need to say no more. If you don't Google it !! Plots are exclusive and start at $2 million dollars.

What a place and what a great bunch of people, 3 days of shooting and some really unique entertainment. At one point it felt like the set of a bond film. Between us we seem to have captured the moments and the essence of the Wedding. The couple were awesome and just lovely people. How's this 007. ??

I am exhausted but on a real high from the whole weekend. A big thanks to Ray for hooking us up. We sure had some giggles the three of us. We did a real stretch and got some unique imagery. Double Agents to the end I will post some more once i get about a weeks worth of rest . I love you guys, see you again soon.

I am watching your blog Kevin, and Ray good luck with the processing, any help I am here for you bud.

T the Brit