Thursday, July 24, 2008

I had a great time guys !
What happens when you take one of the top venues in the UK like Highclere Castle (Michelle your team were brilliant). 
Combine it with a couple who just laugh all the time and a Wedding day 18 months in the planning. 
You get a recipe for one of my favourite weekends a person could spend in the company of so hardened party goers. It was a full day which rocked into the night with fireworks and all the trimings.

The story I wanted to share on this little blog is one that left me laughing for quite a few frames. Positioning the Bride and Groom out of sight of the camera I asked the B&G to walk together into the scene, in love and embraced going for the ultimate architectural love shot !!!

What I got was my own comedy show, a very British gag using the traffic cones but it did set the scene for most of the day. Guys you made me hoot all day, thanks. I love the images I hope you do too. I think we captured the soul of your Wedding.
Cannot wait to meet up with you guys. Thanks again. T