Thursday, July 17, 2008

At the Big Weddings - Nikon Rules
Sadly I cannot show you watchers too much of this Wedding but I must share a great moment that I can gloat on when it comes to Nikon.
 My friend Sophie Griffiths and I enjoyed so much of last weekend. 
When the Groom and his party arrive by Helicopter, to transfer to a seriously lovely Caddy..... 
..and the Dress is designed and made by Suzie Turner you know you are in for a great day.
But then in the heat of the day I managed to set aside some time to chat to guests and when the Celebs come out to shoot they shoot Nikon baby !!!! Kelly and I were reviewing her shots and I wanted to extend a quick thanks to her for saying I could share the image. I love being a Nikon Pro. I know where to go for a second shooter, she bagged some good shots. Model turned photographer I am thinking.
I must also say thank you to David Longbottom for laughing so hard and for so long when I fell into the river at the end of the day. But that is a completely separate story. !!!
T the Brit