Sunday, May 04, 2008

Destination Wedding
Once again I have the great honour of shooting with one of my favourites and in Miami as well. 4437 miles, 8 hrs 20 minutes later and I get to see the Biltmore for the first time. What a great venue and probably one of the best in Florida.
The families were just lovely, the details unfortunately have to remain private for reasons that will come clear in due course but wow what a place and what a lovely Wedding.
The guys cool as they walked to the church, 
who is that sneeking into the picture as we set up. uncleRay.
He has been so busy for the last few weeks it was great to hook again my friend.
Like Orson Wells I have to play cameo these days, well uncleRay insists.
Ray you are a great friend, photographer and giver. As you say it was a real blast and perhaps might be legendary. !! In joke, sorry.

Always free for you my friend, I know this year will be big. Wishing you well as always.
T the Brit