Saturday, December 01, 2007

I NEED TO GO SEE Unlcemike.
I cannot get enough of these cool US photographers. Just back from hanging with Ray Santana ( the finest gent Miami can offer up) and I saw Mike Colon's latest workshop advertised down in the OC of California. It's booking fast but as an experience and having a chance to spend quality time with one of America's most contemporary photographers I could not recommend it more.
Extra cash left over for the new year, I would recommend a European posse get over to CA and take this workshop. Mike is a great visionary and unusually for this industry is happy to give up the secret sauces and share his journey to success with a lot of guidance and ideas. 
I am so close to booking, one more call from UncleRay and I will not be able to stand their Jedi powers any longer. Right i'm off the phone is ringing. !!!
I am working on a little HD video from Miami shot by Ray which will give a little tour of South Beach and a few excerpts from the Twins Wedding we shot. Stay tuned and in the meantime get over to Mike's blog.