Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I Love Miami:
Its all in the planning, and when I got invited to shoot a wedding in Miami with the great Ray Santana it was like returning home. Ray is a great friend and person and we had such a blast and the shots we got were just drop dead. I knew the Wedding was unusual because it was identical twins getting married at the same time. Beautiful people and the latino dancing was just great, a pleasure to photograph and be part of so thanks Ray. The Twins were beautiful and just great fun to work with.
Another cool Miami photographer was Alex Rodriguez who came on the shoot and we had extra fun sharing gear, CF cards and food.  Alex is as big a nikon baby as Ray and I so he rocks !!! . 

Now the apres Wedding is almost as important on these destination Weddings, getting over jet lag the one cure I know is good Italian food and Ray took us to Caffe Abbracci. If you are in the area our dish is Black Ravioli filled with Lobster !!!!! Thanks to Ray and his wife for taking me back to home cooking, southern Italy style.
I am back in the new year, can't wait guys, thanks again for everything. T