Monday, November 05, 2007

1930's:
Would you get married in the 1930's. I was hired by Grant-Riley Weddings to shot some promo shots for their up and coming exhibitions and art work. Tiffany is building her planning business and hopes to focus on period weddings moving forward. The models, make up and runners all turned up for a day of running around at the beautiful Petersham Hotel where Tiffany re-created the 1930's.
My buddy Zimbo helped out and got some rocking shots as we worked the angles together with MultiBlitz and Elinchrom lights. Fun stuff and I would do it all again. The model Annette was just stunning and fitted into the period with great grace and ease. Check out some style and shots of an era gone by. 
So as a tribute to my good friend Ray Santana I had to put together a short film. He makes it look so easy, and the MAC is just sweet for all things media. I tried and well you can judge but we had fun shooting once Rob the runner worked out how to use the camera.