Sunday, February 17, 2008

Today I met one of the coolest additions to the Wedding industry that I have met in a long time. Damo Cross owns a Super 8 cine film company that makes Wedding Films like they should be made. An artistic record of the day, use of the film format and all its great colours, grain and flexibility brings the vintage beauty of the format and a unique presentation.
Reel Sixty I would not only recommend, but wish they were at all my Weddings adding a unique flare to compliment my work. Click below on the showreel they gave me to give you an idea of how cool these guys are, just don't book them up before me. 

SHOWREEL - "Our focus is on rebelling against cheesy wedding videos and instead to offer our clients a refreshing alternative by using REAL super 8 cine film." - I love these guys. !!
Damo I hope we can hook up soon on a gig. 
Tony