Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm quite excited, my new Web site is getting ready to go live and should help launch a new phase of growth into the sector I want to focus on this year. All comments are welcome from the usual crowd. I have taken note of things that have been said by UncleMike , Ray and Kevin so thank you guys for your tips and encouragement to grow my passion.
I love the web for many things and as a shop window it's great. This year I hope to be involved in a great Asia Wedding and Lifestyle shoot with a difference, A groom entering on an elephant in rural England, and bride and groom using famous London Buses for transport during their Wedding and a beautful couple who beg to be photographed with all the trimmings of a top end package.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all, God Bless and I hope 2007 brings you great health, wealth and spirit.