Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Sitting in my hotel room in San Jose I have had time to reflect on my weekend. Met some great people on a Wedding Photography "Seminar". A inspiration in the form of Mike Colon who gave one of the best open dialogues I have seen in years. Mike was happy to share and encourage on how to become a success as a photographer, thanks Mike.





Crazy i flew all the way to the US to hear him speak and somehow I think this may have set up a path for me in the future. Just goes to show how a small kink can set a new course in life's flow. I met Ray Santana and Kevin Keelen both really cool photographers with lots to share and big lenses. I am hoping to meet them again in the UK to exchange a few stories over some warm beer. :-)


The Wedding mock up part of the day provided some excellent models. Miami was happy to offer up some British weather for me, it still was a great time.

I am looking forward to putting into practice some of the stuff I picked up. Nikon were well represented and I hope I can encourage Europe to do a similar piece in the future.