Monday, May 18, 2009

I was asked to speak at the London Nikon User Group
With my continued blogging focus this month I wanted to thank Michael Eleftheriades from the London Nikon User Group for inviting me to speak to the Nikon members on my style and focus on Wedding Photography.
It was a great evening and a number of Pro's gave me some great and positive comments about how I was able to influence and impart new ideas. The evening was to motivate and stimulate discussions around the changing environment that is Wedding Photography.
In truth I enjoyed the stage and although I prefer working and doing the feedback from peers was a great feeling and assurance that m passion for all things photographic was not mis-guided or indeed wasted.
Thanks Mike, I look forward to contributing where I can in the future.